- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Mary Jones, Geoff Jones
- Available from: August 2014
This edition of our successful series to support the Cambridge IGCSE Biology syllabus (0610) is fully updated for the revised syllabus for first examination from 2016.
Send a Query×
Written by an experienced teacher and examiner, Cambridge IGCSE Biology Workbook (third edition) helps students build the skills required in both their theory and practical examinations.The exercises in this write-in workbook help to consolidate understanding and get used to using knowledge in new situations, develop information handling and problem solving skills, and develop experimental skills including planning investigations and interpreting results. This accessible book encourages students to engage with the material. The answers to the exercises can be found on the Teacher's Resource CD-ROM.
Exercises designed to help develop skill in problem solving and data handling, and many aspects of investigations.
Checklists to allow students to assess their own skills, and learn to recognise when they are performing a skill competently.
- 1 Classification
- 2 Cells
- 3 Movement in and out of cells
- 4 The chemicals of life
- 5 Enzymes
- 6 Plant nutrition
- 7 Animal nutrition
- 8 Transport in plants
- 9 Transport in animals
- 10 Pathogens and immunity
- 11 Respiration and gas exchange
- 12 Excretion
- 13 Coordination and response
- 14 Homeostasis
- 15 Drugs
- 16 Reproduction in plants
- 17 Reproduction in humans
- 18 Inheritance
- 19 Variation and natural selection
- 20 Organisms and their environment
- 21 Humans and the environment
- 22 Biotechnology
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×