- Cambridge University Press
- English Language Learning
- Digital Products
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Arts, theatre and culture
- Classical studies
- Computer science
- Earth and environmental science
- General science
- Languages and linguistics
- Life science
- Physics and astronomy
- Politics and international relations
- Statistics and probability
- Social science research methods
- Contact Us
- Central African Republic
Higher Education from Cambridge University Press delivers the highest quality content and resources from leading authors to instructors and students, supporting successful teaching and learning journeys in today’s rapidly changing educational environment.
Cambridge University Press publishes academic textbooks across a range of subject areas. Created by world-renowned authors, our trusted content supports the needs of lecturers and their students at the highest levels of academic excellence.
Are you a lecturer or instructor teaching at a Higher Education Institution?
We are recruiting for an online panel to inform the development of our teaching and learning resources. Apply today.
All Cambridge University Press textbooks are available as eBooks for individual sale or institutional purchase. If you would like to know more, please contact a CUP Sales representative.
Browse textbooks by subject
Lecturers are welcome to request inspection copies of Cambridge University Press textbooks, provided that these are being actively considered as set texts.
All textbooks are clearly identified as such and titles which do not carry the textbook marker are not available for inspection. If you are considering adopting a title which is not available for inspection, please contact us to discuss your requirements in more detail.
- Inspection copies will not be dispatched to private addresses
- Hardbacks will not be sent if there is a paperback available
- Inspection copy requests are closely monitored and no more than six titles will be sent to an individual in any calendar year