- Subject(s):Business Studies
- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Medi Houghton
- Available from: May 2018
This revised set of resources for Cambridge IGCSE, IGCSE (9-1) and O Level Business Studies syllabuses (0450, 0986, 7115) is thoroughly updated for first examinations from 2020.
Send a Query×
Build confidence during exam preparation with Cambridge IGCSE® and O Level Business Studies Revision Guide. This comprehensive resource contains specially designed guidance to help students apply their knowledge and skills. Written in a clear style by examiners, this revision guide is perfect for international learners and accompanies the Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Business Studies Coursebook, revised third edition. Answers to revision guide questions are at the back of the book, so students have the freedom to build their skills in the classroom and at home.
Concise and straightforward coverage of the syllabus content aids revision.
Progress Check questions help students test their knowledge and understanding, which aids retention as they work their way through the book.
Definitions of key terms alongside relevant text help international learners with business words and phrases.
Revision Tips remind students about key facts and important points
Chapter summaries review each chapter and allow you to track revision.
Exam-style questions at the end of every chapter help build confidence.
Answers to the revision guide questions are at the back of the book.
- How to use this book
- Section 1. Understanding business activity: 1. Business activity
- 2. Classification of businesses
- 3. Enterprise, business growth and size
- 4. Types of business organisation
- 5. Business objectives and stakeholder objectives
- Section 2. People in business: 6. Motivating workers
- 7. Organisation and management
- 8. Recruitment, selection and training of employees
- 9. Internal and external communication
- Section 3. Marketing: 10. Marketing, competition and the customer
- 11. Market research
- 12. Marketing mix: product and price
- 13. Marketing mix: place and promotion
- 14. Marketing strategy
- Section 4. Operations management: 15. Production of goods and services
- 16. Costs, scale of production and break-even analysis
- 17. Achieving quality production
- 18. Location decisions
- Section 5. Financial information and decisions: 19. Business finance: needs and sources
- 20. Cash-flow forecasting and working capital
- 21. Income statements
- 22. Statement of financial position
- 23. Analysis of accounts
- Section 6. External influences on business activity: 24. Economic issues
- 25. Environmental and ethical issues
- 26. Business and the international economy
- 27. Preparing for assessment
- Answers to progress check and examination-style questions
- Sample case studies
Latest newsAll news
02 July 2019
What is assessment for learning and what are the benefits?
Have you heard a lot about AfL but don't completely understand it? You're not alone!
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×