- Format:Cambridge Elevate
- Author(s):Paul Fannon, Vesna Kadelburg, Ben Woolley, Stephen Ward
- Available from: May 2016
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
This is a series of fully worked solutions manuals for Mathematics Standard Level for the IB Diploma and Mathematics Higher Level for the IB Diploma.
Send a Query×
This Cambridge Elevate Solutions Manual for Mathematics for the IB Diploma Standard Level contains approximately 750 fully worked solutions to the colour-coded examination-style questions contained in the coursebook. The provided solutions detail one method of solving the problem, with comments to give additional explanations where required.
The detailed approach demonstrates the steps taken help students with learning how to tackle a problem and with revision.
Worked solutions provide teachers with explanations to problems that can be issued to students to assist classroom learning.
- 1. Quadratic functions
- 2. Exponents and logarithms
- 3. Algebraic structures
- 4. The theory of functions
- 5. Transformations of graphs
- 6. Sequences and series
- 7. Binomial expansion
- 8. Circular measure and trigonometric functions
- 9. Trigonometric equations and identities
- 10. Geometry of triangles and circles
- 11. Vectors
- 12. Basic differentiation and its applications
- 13. Basic integration and its applications
- 14. Further differentiation
- 15. Further integration
- 16. Summarising data
- 17. Probability
- 18. Probability distributions
- 19. Questions crossing chapters - See more at: http://education.cambridge.org/uk/subject/mathematics/mathematics-for-the-ib-diploma/mathematics-standard-level-for-the-ib-diploma-solutions-manual#sthash.cBnf9jtR.dpuf
All our supporting resources, like audio files and answer sheets, have now moved to Cambridge GO – the new home for all your Cambridge digital content. Go to Cambridge GO to register and access files for any of your Cambridge titles. If you already have an account, just log in and go to ‘add new resources’.Access resources in Cambridge GO
Found 2 results
- File name
- File size
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×