- English Language Learning
- Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation
- Essential Grammar in Use 2nd Edition
Essential Grammar in Use German Edition
This is the second edition of Essential Grammar in Use especially for German elementary learners.
The new edition of this classic grammar title is now in full colour, with extra material adapted from the third international edition of Essential Grammar in Use, including a new unit, study guide and additional exercises, as well as a brand new CD-ROM. It offers clear support for German speaking learners at this level, with grammar descriptions and explanations in German, and a special focus on areas of grammar German elementary learners might find problematic.
- Grammar descriptions and explanations in German make the book even more accessible for learners at this level.
- A special focus on problematic areas for German speaking learners give students extra help to avoid common mistakes.
- The new CD-ROM offers students hundreds of extra practice exercises.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×