- English Language Learning
- Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation
- Ship or Sheep? 3rd Edition
Ship or Sheep?
This is a revised and updated edition of the classic pronunciation title Ship or Sheep?
This fully revised edition of the classic pronunciation title is now in full colour with updated artwork. Faithful to the original style, the book retains its simplicity, with the emphasis on minimal pairs, and makes pronunciation practice light-hearted and accessible. Each unit offers comprehensive practice of sounds, with additional work on stress and intonation, and the accompanying audio CDs give lots of listening and pronunciation practice. The book is available in a pack (comprising book and 4 audio CDs) for self-study, or separately for classroom use. Unlike the original edition, there is no separate Teacher's Book. For Ship or Sheep? resources, see 'More to Explore' below.
- EASY TO USE Full teaching rubrics allow the material to be used both for self-study and classroom use. Stand-alone units allow you to focus on sounds which you find difficult.
- SYSTEMATIC Each unit offers comprehensive practice of sounds, with additional work on stress and intonation.
- MORE AUDIO Four audio CDs give lots of listening and pronunciation practice.
- FULL COLOUR Attractive full colour artwork aids understanding and makes the material memorable.
See it now
Get an eSample of Ship or Sheep? that will allow you to view a product preview on your desktop.Free sample
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×