To enable us to provide a better service to you both now and in the future, we are planning to upgrade our order management system. This upgrade will begin on April 19th and continue until mid-May. During this period you will be unable to order through our website. We recommend that you purchase through a local bookseller.
This photocopiable resource book makes pronunciation in the primary classroom fun. As part of the Cambridge Copy Collection, each activity contains a clear, step-by-step lesson plan explaining how to set the activity up and carry it out in the classroom.
* A wide variety of games and activities to encourage pupils to practise their pronunciation
* Ready made lesson plans to save the teacher preparation time
* Attractively illustrated
* Activities can be slotted into any coursebook
* Suitable for learners preparing for Cambridge Young Learners English Tests (Cambridge ESOL)
* Over 60 fun-filled activities including rhymes, chants, poems, puzzles and games which make pronunciation enjoyable.
* Fully supported by an audio CD.
A three-level language and early literacy course for very young children that turns stories, Big Questions, phonics and creative play into opportunities for learning to communicate, collaborate and think creatively in English.