- Author(s):Pie Corbett
- Available from: November 2005
An easy-to-use resource for teaching essential reading skills to the whole class using an interactive whiteboard.
Send a Query×
- Sample Content
- Poems with a common theme: The Bully Asleep, John Walsh
- Never Can Tell, Michael Lowe
- Poem for a New Teacher, Nick Toczek
- The Inspector Calls, Gervase Phinn
- I Hear . . ., Berlie Doherty
- Teacher, Paul Cookson
- Mr Cartwright's Counting Rhyme, John Mole
- Poems from a different culture / time: The Mere, translated by Michael Rosen
- Glorious It Is, traditional Inuit
- What is Snow?, Moira Andrew
- The Magnificent Bull, traditional Dinka tribe (Sudan)
- The Locust, traditional Madagascar
- A Smuggler's Song, Rudyard Kipling
- Poems in different forms: Haiku Triptych, James Carter
- Goodnight, Pamela Gillian
- Triad, Adelaide Crapsey
- The Warning, Adelaide Crapsey
- Magic, Judith Nicholls
- The Ballad of Killer Kincaid, Rose Impey
- Ghost Train, Brian Moses
- Hello Sir, traditional adapted by Michaela Morgan
- A Visit to Yalding, John Coldwell
- Waiting, Sue Cowling
- A Chance in France, Pie Corbett.
Latest newsAll news
18 December 2018
Despite challenges, teachers would do it all again!
Earlier this year, we set out to hear exactly what it’s like to work in...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×