- Author(s):Andrew Wrenn
- Available from: December 1997
A range of textbooks covering many of the options available on GCSE history specifications.
Send a Query×
The Arab-Israeli Conflict is full colour throughout, highly illustrated and include a range of activities to motivate students.
- Origins of the First World War
- The two plans
- Failure of the Schlieffen Plan
- The Western Front
- Fighting spirit
- Recruitment and resistance
- Field Marshal Sir Douglas Haig
- Stalemate on the Western front
- November 1918: the end of the war
- Review: The war on the Western Front
- The war at sea
- Submarine war
- The British naval blockade of Germany
- The war in the air
- Review: The war at sea and in the air
- Defending the realm
- The war and British women
- Review: The Home Front in Britain
- The Russian front
- The Gallipoli Campaign
- The other fronts
- Review: The fighting on other fronts.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×