- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Catherine Coucom
- Available from: March 2018
Covers the Cambridge IGCSE Accounting syllabus (0452) and Cambridge O Level Accounting syllabus (7110), first examination 2020.
Send a Query×
This workbook contains 50% more exam-style questions than the previous edition, giving students even more opportunities to practise and build their confidence. Direct links to the coursebook make it easy to use the two in combination to help build skills in the classroom or at home. As requested by teacher, the first section of the book focuses on developing the skills you need as an accountant, particularly analysis. Answers to the workbook questions are in the teacher’s resource.
There are 50% more exam-style multiple choice and structured questions than the previous edition, giving students lots of practice.
All questions are original, giving teachers extra resources to use alongside past papers.
The workbook questions are linked to the coursebook so students can use them together to build skills.
The introduction contains sample questions with examples of how to work through them.
The first section of the book focuses on developing skills, particularly analysis, in response to teachers' feedback.
- Section 1 Skills you need to demonstrate in accounting
- Section 2 Developing skills in accounting
- Section 3 Answering accounting questions
- Section 4 Templates for the preparation of financial statements
- Section 5 Multiple choice questions
- Section 6 Structured accounting questions.
Latest newsAll news
18 May 2020
TOK-bite video 2: teaching the new core theme 'Knowledge and the Knower'
We take a closer look at why the IB has introduced the new theme and...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×