- Author(s):Andy Cooke, Jean Martin
- Available from: April 2003
Science resources to support the pre-2008 Key Stage 3 QCA Scheme of Work.
Send a Query×
Year 8 is an engaging Class Book that meet the needs of both teachers and pupils for the pre-2008 Science Strategy and Framework for Key Stage 3. The differentiated questions build thinking skills and Scientific Enquiry is intergrated throughout.
- Unit 8A Food and digestion
- Unit 8B Respiration
- Unit 8C Microbes and disease
- Unit 8D Ecological relationships
- Unit 8E Atoms and elements
- Unit 8F Compounds and mixtures
- Unit 8G Rocks and weathering
- Unit 8H The rock cycle
- Unit 8I Heating and cooling
- Unit 8J Magnets and electromagnets
- Unit 8K Light
- Unit 8L Sound and hearing
- Scientific Investigations
Latest newsAll news
21 January 2019
Primary Science practical lesson plans
Nine lesson plans to bring practicals into the classroom
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×