- English Language Learning
- Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation
- English Grammar in Use 3rd Edition
English Grammar in Use
A fully updated version of the world's best-selling grammar title.
English Grammar in Use Third edition is a fully updated version of the classic grammar title. It retains all the key features of clarity and accessibility that have made the book popular with students and teachers alike. Designed to be flexible, the book is available both with and without answers, making it ideal for self-study, but also suitable for reinforcement work in the classroom. The 'with answers' version of the book comes with a handy pull-out reference panel which allows students to review key grammar points at a glance. The book is also available with a CD-ROM, giving hundreds of interactive exercises to reinforce the language learned in the book.
- Nine completely new units, including eight new units on phrasal verbs to extend this important area for intermediate students.
- Includes even more Additional Exercises to offer more contrastive practice.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×