- Qualification:Cambridge Checkpoint
- Author(s):Mary Jones, Diane Fellowes-Freeman, Michael Smyth
- Available from: April 2017
Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Science suite provides a comprehensive, structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 framework and seamlessly progresses into the next stage.
Send a Query×
Checkpoint Science Skills Builder Workbook 7 provides tailored and scaffolded exercises that offer targeted support to students to help reinforce key skills and understanding when studying science. Using an active-learning approach the workbook aims to build students’ confidence, promote scientific enquiry and enable students to continue to access the Checkpoint Science curriculum.
Engaging exercises reinforce key scientific concepts.
Exercises focus on specific skills to help students to feel confident with science.
Clear links to topic areas to promote flexible use of the complete series (coursebook and workbooks).
Free Teacher's Support material available online.
- Biology: 1. Plants and humans as organisms
- 2. Cells and organisms
- 3. Living things in their environment
- 4. Variation and classification
- Chemistry: 5. State of matter
- 6. Material properties
- 7. Material changes
- 8. The Earth
- Physics: 9. Forces and motion
- 10. Energy
- 11. The Earth and beyond.
Found 2 results
- File name
- File size
Latest newsAll news
18 January 2019
Teaching a Poem, with Elizabeth Whittome
English blog about teaching a poem
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×