- English Language Learning
- Young Learners
- Join Us for English
Join Us Starter
Join Us Starter
Join Us for English is a fun course for young learners aged 7-10 years.
The colourful Activity Book features puzzles and exercises involving reading, writing and listening.
- Animated videos bring the songs and action stories to life. Like the separate Songs CDs they include both sung and karaoke versions of the songs.
- The clear and comprehensive Teacher's Books provide many additional activities including page-by-page ideas for mixed-ability classes.
- The course is based on the theory of Multiple Intelligences and contains a variety of activities to meet the needs of children with differing learning styles.
- Total Physical Response activities at the heart of the course support language comprehension and recall.
- Regular revision sections in the Pupil's Book and full-colour Activity Book allow pupils to consolidate their learning.
- Culture pages introduce pupils to various aspects of life in English-speaking countries, promoting cross-cultural awareness and respect.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Cambridge Primary Path Level 2
Activity Book with Practice Extra
Cambridge Primary Path is an English language and literacy course that will help young learners become articulate writers and speakers of English, empowering them to make the most of life's opportunities.Author: Martha Fernández
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×
Please fill in the required fields in your feedback submission.×