- Format:Print/online bundle
- Subject(s):First Language English
- Qualification:Cambridge Primary
- Author(s):Sarah Lindsay, Wendy Wren
- Available from: October 2019
Develop your learners' skills in creative writing and writing for a purpose.
Send a Query×
Your essential companion to the course, the print and digital teacher’s resource includes everything you need to confidently lead your lessons. It contains full guidance and lesson plans, along with unit warm ups, marking criteria and ideas for assessment. Suggested plenary activities at the end of each unit give learners a chance to discuss and reflect on what they have covered. Review and plan your teaching with lesson guides and worksheets, and download all the supporting files you need from within the resource.
Guidance on how to get the best from the learner’s book with ’How to use this book'
Support for structuring your lessons with full unit guides including warm up activities
Easily see how the course supports your English learning with links to our Global English and Primary English series
Understand how Cambridge Grammar and Writing links to the Cambridge International Primary English and Primary English as a Second Language curriculum frameworks with full mapping
Quickly and easily check your learners’ answers with answer keys for each activity
- 1. Introduction
- 2. How to use the Learners' Books
- 3. Scope and Sequence: Stage 1, Stage 2, Stage 3
- 4. Framework correlations: Stage 1, Stage 2, Stage 3
- 4. Unit guides: Stage 1, Stage 2, Stage 3
- 5. Resource sheets: Stage 1, Stage 2, Stage 3
- 6. Glossary.
Found 1 results
- File name
- File size
- Teacher’s Resource Stage 1-3 starter pack
Latest newsAll news
25 March 2020
Keeping well and coping – five tips for educators and their students
Mindfulness tips from a Professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×