- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: March 2008
- Print publication year: 1990
- Online ISBN: 9781139055239
This seventh volume of The Cambridge History of Latin America consists of the separate histories of Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, and Panama. Part I covers in depth the history of Mexico. Part II deals with the five countries of Central America: Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica. Part III covers Cuba, including the Revolution, the Dominican Republic, Haiti, and Puerto Rico. The fourth and final section is devoted to Panama, with a separate chapter discussing the history of the Canal Zone up to 1979.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed