- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: March 2008
- Print publication year: 1995
- Online ISBN: 9781139055253
The essays in Volume X discuss the modernist culture of the 1920s in Brazil, Argentina, and Mexico; the renaissance of Latin American philosophy in the 1940s; major trends in Latin American narrative and poetry, including the indigenous literatures and cultures; the work of twentieth-century Latin American composers, architects, and filmmakers; Latin American mass media, including newspapers, magazines, radio and television; and the development of sculpture, painting, and mural art in the twentieth century. As such, this volume will be an important resource for scholars and general readers seeking to understand modern Latin American culture.
Source: The Times Higher Education Supplement
Nicola Miller Source: Bulletin of Latin American Research
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed