1. , , , et al. Opioids in the management of chronic non-cancer pain: an update of American Society of the Interventional Pain Physicians’ (ASIPP) guidelines. Pain Physician, Opioids Special Issue 2008;11:S5–S62.
2. , , , . Development and in vitro evaluation of controlled release formulation to produce wide dose interval morphine tablets. Eur J Pharm Biopharm 2008;70(2):544–549.
3. , , , et al. Opioids and the management of chronic severe pain in the elderly: consensus statement of an international expert panel with focus on the six clinically most often used World Health Organization step III opioids (buprenorphine, fentanyl, hydromorphone, methadone, morphine, oxycodone). Pain Practice 2008;8(4):287–313.
4. , , , . Opioids and the treatment of chronic pain: controversies, current status, and future directions. Exp Clin Psychopharmacol 2008;16(5):405–416.
5. , , , . Effectiveness of polymer-coated extended-release morphine sulfate capsules in older patients with persistent moderate to severe pain: a subgroup analysis of a large, open-label, community-based trial. Curr Ther Res 2007;68(3):137–150.