- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Expected online publication date: September 2018
- Print publication year: 2018
- Online ISBN: 9781108551588
Decisions of international courts and arbitrators, as well as judgments of national courts, are fundamental elements of modern public international law. The International Law Reports is the only publication in the world wholly devoted to the regular and systematic reporting in English of such decisions. It is therefore an absolutely essential work of reference. Volume 177 is devoted to the 2017 Final Award on Costs in Philip Morris Asia Limited v. Australia, the 2015 and 2016 orders on provisional measures of the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea and the Arbitration Tribunal in The Enrica Lexie Incident (Italy v. India) and the 2011 order and 2013 judgment of the International Court of Justice in Request for Interpretation (Cambodia v. Thailand).
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed