- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: October 2016
- Print publication year: 2016
- Online ISBN: 9781316670408
- Book DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/SSO9781316670408
Shakespeare Survey is a yearbook of Shakespeare studies and production. Since 1948, the Survey has published the best international scholarship in English and many of its essays have become classics of Shakespeare criticism. Each volume is devoted to a theme, play, or group of plays; each also contains a section of reviews of that year's textual and critical studies and of the year's major British performances. The theme for Volume 69 is 'Shakespeare and Rome'. The complete set of Survey volumes is also available online at http://www.cambridge.org/online/shakespearesurvey. This fully searchable resource enables users to browse by author, essay and volume, search by play, theme and topic, and save and bookmark their results.
This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between 13th October 2016 - 25th June 2017. This data will be updated every 24 hours.