- Publisher: Edinburgh University Press
- Online publication date: September 2012
- Print publication year: 2010
- Online ISBN: 9780748643738
Based on 216 in-depth interviews of Muslims in Britain, the book examines how British Muslim youths and young adults, 15-30 years old, define their identities, their values and their culture and whether these conflict either with those of their parents or with the dominant non-Muslim British culture.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.