Below you will find a range of video user guides to help you navigate and use accounts on Cambridge Core.
Click on each heading to view the video guide.
If you would prefer a PDF user guide, you can view and download our librarian account user guide here
Researcher user guide
For a step-by-step guide on how to use Cambridge Core including save search, registering for an account and the Core Reader HTML functionality please read our user guide here.
Organisation account administrators
- Upload an organisation logo
- Configure an OpenURL
- Configure an Athens ID
- Configure Shibboleth ID[s] and generate a WAYFless URL
- Request additional Remote users
- Download MARC records for all your institution's books, for individual titles or for specific packages or orders
- Download a list of OCLC control numbers for your institution's book records, so that you can request specific MARC records from OCLC
- Download KBART title lists for all your institution's content, for individual books and journals or for specific packages or orders
- Launch self service mode, and purchase applicable content
- View content requests from users at your institution
- Enable content request notifications
- Download lists of content holdings for books and journals
- Specify a reporting period by date and download usage statistics in a range of report types
Please note: these videos do not contain sound.