This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
2. RD Arvey , TJ Bouchard Jr, NL Segal , LM Abraham (1989): Job satisfaction: Environmental and genetic components. J App Psychol 74:187–192.
3. TJ Bouchard Jr (1984): Twins reared together and apart: What they tell us about human diversity. In S.W. Fox (ed): Individuality and Determinism. New York: Plenum, pp. 147–184.
9. R Cederlof , I Rantasalo , B Floderus-Myrhed , N Hammar , J Kaprio , M Koskenvuo , H Langinvainio , S Sarna (1982): A cross-national epidemiological resource: The Swedish and Finnish cohort studies of like-sexed twins. Int J Epidemiol 11:387–390.
10. DJ Cohen , E Dibble , JM Grawe , W Pollin (1975): Reliably separating identical from fraternal twins. Arch Gen Psychiat 32:1371–1375.
14. LJ Eaves , HJ Eysenck , NG Martin (1989): Genes, Culture, and Personality. New York: Academic Press.
19. DA Grayson (1989): Twins reared together: Minimizing shared environmental effects. Behav Genet 19:593–604.
22. Z Hrubec , CD Robinette (1983): The study of human twins in medical research. New Eng J Med 310:435–441.
23. WH James (1972): Secular changes in dizygotic twining rates. J Biosoc Sci 4:427–434.
25. DT Lykken (1978): The diagnosis of zygosity in twins. Behav Genet 8:437–473.
26. DT Lykken (1982): Research with twins; The concept of emergenesis. Psychophys 19:361–373.
27. DT Lykken , M McGue , A Tellegen (1988): Recruitment bias in twin research: The rule of two-thirds reconsidered. Behav Genet 17:343–362.
28. DT Lykken , A Tellegen , WG Iacono (1982): EEG spectra in twins: Evidence for a neglected mechanism of genetic determination. Physiol Psychol 10:60–65.
29. DT Lykken , A Tellegen R DeRubeis (1978): Volunteer bias in twin research: The rule of two-thirds. Soc Biol 25:1–9.
30. DT Lykken , A Tellegen , K Thorkelson (1974): Genetic determination of EEG frequency spectra. Biol Psychol 1:245–259.
31. M McGue , TJ Bouchard Jr (1984): Adjustment of twin data for the effects of age and sex. Behav Gen 14:325–343.
34. RJ Rose , M Koskenvuo , S Kaprio , S Sarna , H Langinvainio (1988): Shared genes, shared experiences, and similarity of personality: Data from 14,288 adult Finnish cotwins. J Pers Soc Psychol 54:161–171.
35. S Sarna , J Kaprio , P Sistonen , M Koskenvuo . (1978): Diagnosis of twin zygosity by mailed questionnaire. Hum Hered 28:241–254.
36. K Tambs , JM Sundet , P Magnus , K Berg . (1989): No recruitment, bias for questionnaire data related to IQ in classical twin studies. Pers Ind Diff 10:269–271.
37. K Tambs , JM Sundet , P Magnus , K Berg (1989): Genetic and environmental contributions to the covariance between occupational status, educational attainment, and IQ: A study of twins. Behav Genet 19:209–221.
41. R Vlietinck , R Derom , N Neale , H Maes , H van Loon , C Derom , M Thiery (1989): Genetic and environmental variation in the birth weight of twins. Behav Genet 19:151–161.
44. NG Waller , BA Kojetin , TJ Bouchard Jr, DT Lykken , A Tellegen (1990): Genetic and environmental inluences on religious interests, attitudes, and values: A study of twins reared apart and together. Psychol Sci 1:1–5.
46. AB Zonderman (1982): Differential heritability and consistency: A reanalysis of the NMSQT CPI data. Behav Genet 12:193–208.