- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1755-6910 (Print), 1755-6929 (Online)
- Editor: Donald Davidson University of Stirling, UK
- Editorial board
We are currently in the process of digitising the archive of RSE Publications, and the archive of the Transactions, dating back to 1788, will be available from the back issues link on this site.
- Unlocking records for North American climate change from 450 million year old teeth
- 20 November 2018,
- Can tiny fossilized teeth from a prehistoric animal most closely resembling a lamprey provide crucial information about climatic change from over 450 million...
- Marine protected areas and marine spatial planning for the benefit of marine mammals
- 25 October 2018,
- The world’s oceans that make up more than 70% of the earth’s surface face a wide range of human pressures. This applies particularly to the coastal zone, where marine mammal communities in almost 50% of the world’s coastal waters are considered at high-risk.…...
- Tornadoes, Fire and Ice
- 17 July 2018,
- Listening to tornadoes to increase warning times and save lives, studying the effect of ice on the combustion of oil spills, and investigating how sea ice affects...