- ISSN: 1755-6910 (Print), 1755-6929 (Online)
- Editor: Donald Davidson University of Stirling, UK
- Editorial board
We are currently in the process of digitising the archive of RSE Publications, and the archive of the Transactions, dating back to 1788, will be available from the back issues link on this site.
- ‘Lost city’ used 500 years of soil erosion to benefit crop farming
- 22 August 2017,
- Researchers at the University of York working on a 700-year old abandoned agricultural site in Tanzania have shown that soil erosion benefitted farming practices...
- Progress in Echinoderm Paleobiology: A New Special Issue of the Journal of Paleontology
- 21 June 2017,
- A new special issue of the Journal of Paleontology, published on 12th June 2017, brings together a collection of 17 papers focused on different aspects of echinoderm...
- World’s biggest shark goes to school, thanks to 3D printing
- 14 June 2017,
- University of Florida researchers are taking down the Plexiglas walls between museum collections and K-12 classrooms with an educational program that uses 3-D...