- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1755-6910 (Print), 1755-6929 (Online)
- Editor: Donald Davidson University of Stirling, UK
- Editorial board
We are currently in the process of digitising the archive of RSE Publications, and the archive of the Transactions, dating back to 1788, will be available from the back issues link on this site.
- Tornadoes, Fire and Ice
- 17 July 2018,
- Listening to tornadoes to increase warning times and save lives, studying the effect of ice on the combustion of oil spills, and investigating how sea ice affects...
- CO2 beneath our feet
- 05 July 2018,
- Climate change is currently one of the biggest threats to human existence. Carbon sequestration – the storage of CO2 underground – is one innovative method...
- Demand for wild bear bile in Vietnam is not satisfied by commercially farmed alternatives
- 04 July 2018,
- For the past 20 years in Vietnam, thousands of bears have been held in cages up and down the country so that bile, extracted directly from a bear’s gallbladder,...