- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1755-6910 (Print), 1755-6929 (Online)
- Editor: Donald Davidson University of Stirling, UK
- Editorial board
We are currently in the process of digitising the archive of RSE Publications, and the archive of the Transactions, dating back to 1788, will be available from the back issues link on this site.
- Reconstructing Our World in 4D: Advances in Palaeogeography Special Issue
- 20 February 2019,
- The latest special issue “Advances in Palaeogeography” in Geological Magazine presents a collection of ten articles widely addressing a range of new and important...
- Thank the oceans for softening the blow of climate change
- 08 February 2019,
- Climate change is the greatest challenge facing humanity. It’s an almighty catastrophe that will only become worse with time. We’ll be seeing more powerful...
- Fossil shark teeth discovered in leftover rock that contained SUE the T. rex
- 21 January 2019,
- Freshwater shark lived in South Dakota, had teeth shaped like “Galaga” spaceships SUE the T. rex is the most famous fossil from the Hell Creek Formation of South Dakota—the most complete skeleton ever discovered of the world’s most popular dinosaur.…...