- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1755-6910 (Print), 1755-6929 (Online)
- Editor: and Andrew Ross National Museums Scotland, UK,
- Editorial board
We are currently in the process of digitising the archive of RSE Publications, and the archive of the Transactions, dating back to 1788, will be available from the back issues link on this site.
- 09 September 2020,
- Modern day crustaceans, including lobster, shrimp, crayfish, and crabs, are perhaps most familiar from our dinner plates. They, along with less familiar forms...
- 04 September 2020,
- The Early Jurassic meat-eating dinosaur Dilophosaurus wetherilli is a common figure of many dinosaur movies, books, art, and toys. The distinctive two crests...
- 01 September 2020,
- Researchers have discovered the first fossil of a Jurassic dinosaur from the Isle of Eigg in Scotland. The limb bone is thought to belong to a stegosaurian...