- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1755-6910 (Print), 1755-6929 (Online)
- Editor: Donald Davidson University of Stirling, UK
- Editorial board
We are currently in the process of digitising the archive of RSE Publications, and the archive of the Transactions, dating back to 1788, will be available from the back issues link on this site.
- How shifting continents influence global CO2 and climate
- 12 April 2018,
- Continental configurations have come and gone over Earth’s history. From the steady cycling through supercontinental arrangements to the distributed scattering...
- Timber concessions may provide valuable additional conservation land for elephants
- 21 March 2018,
- Forest elephants are found to occupy timber concession forests in Cameroon within areas currently deemed ‘unlikely’ by IUCN, according to a scientific study...
- Testing the fossil record: how simulations help us understand the relative roles of diversification and preservation underlying diversity gradients in deep time
- 19 March 2018,
- Biodiversity hotspots and gradients are a striking feature across the globe today. While the Latitudinal Diversity Gradient is the best known of these biodiversity...