- ISSN: 1755-6910 (Print), 1755-6929 (Online)
- Editor: Donald Davidson University of Stirling, UK
- Editorial board
We are currently in the process of digitising the archive of RSE Publications, and the archive of the Transactions, dating back to 1788, will be available from the back issues link on this site.
- Introducing Peter Clift, the new Editor-in-Chief of Geological Magazine
- 22 May 2017,
- Geological Magazine is pleased to announce the appointment of Professor Peter Clift as the new Editor-in-Chief. Find out more about Peter and his plans for...
- Solving the mystery of Antarctica’s ‘Blood Falls’
- 04 May 2017,
- A study published in the Journal of Glaciology has solved a 100 year-old mystery involving a waterfall in Antarctica known as Blood Falls. New evidence links...
- Climate change and risks to fossil fuel industry: sustainability train has left the station
- 18 April 2017,
- Two seminal articles by energy experts in the latest issue of MRS Energy and Sustainability (MRS E&S) examine the climate-related risks facing the fossil...