- ISSN: 1755-6910 (Print), 1755-6929 (Online)
- Editor: Donald Davidson University of Stirling, UK
- Editorial board
We are currently in the process of digitising the archive of RSE Publications, and the archive of the Transactions, dating back to 1788, will be available from the back issues link on this site.
- Introducing Quaternary Research – an interdisciplinary journal
- 20 March 2017,
- Quaternary Research has a nearly 50-year, distinguished history of publishing articles of interdisciplinary interest on the evidence for Quaternary climatic...
- Liquid hydrogen may be way forward for sustainable air travel
- 22 February 2017,
- With sustainable solutions in mind, a new study published by eminent physicist Jo Hermans in MRS Energy and Sustainability—A Review Journal (MRS E&S) looks...
- Climate change helped kill off super-sized Ice Age animals in Australia
- 26 January 2017,
- A new study in Paleobiology has compared the diet of a variety of Australian megafaunal herbivores from the period when they were widespread (350,000 to 570,000...