- ISSN: 1755-6910 (Print), 1755-6929 (Online)
We are currently in the process of digitising the archive of RSE Publications, and the archive of the Transactions, dating back to 1788, will be available from the back issues link on this site.
- Progress in Echinoderm Paleobiology: A New Special Issue of the Journal of Paleontology
- 21 June 2017,
- A new special issue of the Journal of Paleontology, published on 12th June 2017, brings together a collection of 17 papers focused on different aspects of echinoderm...
- World’s biggest shark goes to school, thanks to 3D printing
- 14 June 2017,
- University of Florida researchers are taking down the Plexiglas walls between museum collections and K-12 classrooms with an educational program that uses 3-D...
- Introducing Peter Clift, the new Editor-in-Chief of Geological Magazine
- 22 May 2017,
- Geological Magazine is pleased to announce the appointment of Professor Peter Clift as the new Editor-in-Chief. Find out more about Peter and his plans for...