This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
2. M Valenciano , Estimates of pandemic influenza vaccine effectiveness in Europe, 2009–2010: results of influenza monitoring vaccine effectiveness in Europe (I-MOVE) multicentre case-control study. PLoS Medicine 2011; 8: e1000388.
4. N Andrews , Age-specific effectiveness of an oil-in-water adjuvanted pandemic (H1N1) 2009 vaccine against confirmed infection in high risk groups in England. Journal of Infectious Diseases 2011; 203: 32–39.
6. S Jimenez-Jorge , Effectiveness of the 2010–11 seasonal trivalent influenza vaccine in Spain: cycEVA study. Vaccine 2012; 30: 3595–3602.
8. DM Skowronski , Estimating vaccine effectiveness against laboratory-confirmed influenza using a sentinel physician network: results from the 2005–2006 season of dual A and B vaccine mismatch in Canada. Vaccine 2007; 25: 2842–2851.
9. DM Fleming , Estimating Influenza vaccine effectiveness using routinely collected laboratory data. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health 2010; 64: 1062–1067.
11. R Gunson , Development of a multiplex real-time RT-PCR that allows universal detection of influenza A viruses and simultaneous typing of influenza A/H1N1/2009 virus. Journal of Virological Methods 2010; 163: 258–261.
13. JM Ferdinands , Influenza vaccination status is not associated with influenza testing among children: implications for observational studies of vaccine effectiveness. Vaccine 2011; 29: 1935–1940.
14. EW Orenstein , Methodologic issues regarding the use of three observational study designs to assess influenza vaccine effectiveness. International Journal of Epidemiology 2007; 36: 623–631.
16. JE Fielding , Effectiveness of seasonal influenza vaccine against pandemic (H1N1) 2009 virus, Australia, 2010. Emerging Infectious Diseases 2011; 17: 1181–1187.
18. DM Skowronski , A sentinel platform to evaluate influenza vaccine effectiveness and new variant circulation, Canada 2010–11 season. Clinical Infectious Diseases. Published online: 21May2012. PMID no.: 22539661.
19. PG Szilagyi , Influenza vaccine effectiveness among children 6 to 59 months of age during 2 influenza seasons: a case-cohort study. Archives of Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine 2008; 162: 943–951.
20. S Heinonen , Effectiveness of inactivated influenza vaccine in children aged 9 months to 3 years: an observational cohort study. Lancet Infectious Diseases 2011; 11: 23–29.
21. KW Eisenberg , Vaccine effectiveness against laboratory-confirmed influenza in children 6 to 59 months of age during the 2003–2004 and 2004–2005 influenza seasons. Pediatrics 2008; 122: 911–919.
22. MR Griffin , Effectiveness of non-adjuvanted pandemic influenza A vaccines for preventing pandemic influenza acute respiratory illness visits in 4 U.S. communities. PLoS One 2011; 6: e23085.
23. WT Walker , H1N1 antibody persistence 1 year after immunization with an adjuvanted or whole-virion pandemic vaccine and immunogenicity and reactogenicity of subsequent seasonal influenza vaccine: a multicenter follow-on study. Clinical Infectious Diseases 2012; 54: 661–669.