This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
1. H Hoogstraal . The epidemiology of tick-borne Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever in Asia, Europe, and Africa. Journal of Medical Entomology 1979; 15: 307–417.
2. JP Clerx , J Casals , DH Bishop . Structural characteristics of nairoviruses (genus Nairovirus, Bunyaviridae). Journal of General Virology 1981; 55: 165–178.
3. AC Marriott , PA Nuttall . Molecular biology of nairoviruses. In: RM Elliott , ed. The Bunyaviridae. New York: Plenum Press, 1996, pp. 91–104.
4. AC Marriott , PA Nuttall . Comparison of S RNA segments and nucleoprotein sequences of Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever, hazara and Dugbe viruses. Virology 1992; 189: 795–799.
5. AJ Sanchez , MJ Vincent , ST Nichol . Characterization of the glycoprotein of Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever virus. Journal of Virology 2002; 76: 7263–7265.
7. JE Honig , JC Osborne , ST Nichol . Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever virus genome L RNA segment and encoded protein. Virology 2004; 321: 29–35.
8. JD Meissner , Complete L segment coding-region sequences of Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever virus strains from the Russian Federation and Tajikistan. Archives of Virology 2006; 151: 465–475.
9. L Yashina , Genetic variability of Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever virus in Russia and Central Asia. Journal of General Virology 2003; 84: 1199–1206.
10. R Hewson , Evidence of segment reassortment in Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever virus. Journal of General Virology 2004; 85: 3059–3070.
11. SV Seregin , Genetic characterization of the M RNA segment of Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever virus strains isolated in Russia and Tajikistan. Virus Genes 2004; 28: 187–193.
14. VM Deyde , Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever virus genomics and global diversity. Journal of Virology 2006; 80: 8834–8842.
19. S Morikawa , M Saijo , I Kurane . Recent progress in molecular biology of Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever. Comparative Immunology, Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2007; 30: 375–389.
22. T Briese , Batai and Ngari viruses: M segment reassortment and association with severe febrile disease outbreak in East Africa. Journal of Virology 2006; 80: 5627–5630.