This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
1. RR Brady , J Verran , NN Damani , AR Gibb Review of mobile communication devices as potential reservoirs of nosocomial pathogens. J Hosp Infect 2009;71:295–300.
2. F Ulger , S Esen , A Dilek , K Yanik , M Gunaydin , H Leblebicioglu . Are we aware how contaminated our mobile phones are with nosocomial pathogen? Ann Clin Microbiol Antimicrob 2009;8:7.
3. HC Jeske , W Tiefenthaler , M Hohlrieder , G Hinterberger , A Benzer . Bacterial contamination of anesthetists' hands by personal mobile phone and fixed phone use in the operating theatre. Anaesthesia 2007;62:904–906.
4. KO Akinyemi , AD Atapu , OO Adetona , AO Coker . The potential role of mobile phones in the spread of bacterial infections. J Infect Dev Ctries 2009;3:628–632.
5. RR Brady , A Wasson , I Stirling , C McAllister , NN Damani . Is your phone bugged? the incidence of bacteria known to cause nosocomial infection on healthcare workers' mobile phones. J Hosp Infect 2006;62:123–125.