This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
1. PW Muraca , VL Yu , A Goetz . Disinfection of water distribution systems for Legionella: a review of application procedures and methodologies. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 1990;11:79–88.
4. Z Liu , JE Stout , L Tedesco , M Boldin , C Hwang , WF Diven , VL Yu . Controlled evaluation of copper-silver ionization in eradicating Legionella pneumophila from a hospital water distribution system. J Infect Dis 1994;169:919–922.
6. JE Stout , YE Lin , AM Goetz , RR Muder . Controlling Legionella in hospital water systems: experience with the superheat-and-flush method and copper-silver ionization. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 1998;19:911–914.
10. CM Helms , RM Massanari , RP Wenzel , MA Pfaller , NP Moyer , N Hall , et al. Legionnaires' disease associated with a hospital water system; a five-year progress report on continuous hyperchlorination. JAMA 1988;259:2423–2427.
11. S Mietzner , RC Schwille , A Farley , ER Wald , JH Ge , SJ States , et al. Efficacy of thermal treatment and copper-silver ionization for controlling Legionella pneumophila in high-volume hot water plumbing systems in hospitals. Am J Infect Control 1997;25:452–457.
12. VL Yu , Z Iiu , JE Stout , A Goetz . Legionella disinfection of water distribution systems: principles, problems, and practice. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 1993;14:567–570.