This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
5. JP Gregersen , HJ Schmitt , H Trusheim , M Broker . Safety of MDCK cell culture-based influenza vaccines. Future Microbiol 2011;6(2):143–152.
6. AS Monto , SE Ohmit , JG Petrie , et al.Comparative efficacy of inactivated and live attenuated influenza vaccines. N Engl J Med 2009;361(13):1260–1267.
7. RB Belshe , KM Edwards , T Vesikari , et al.Live attenuated versus inactivated influenza vaccine in infants and young children. N Engl J Med 2007;356(7):685–696.
8. SL Block , R Yogev , FG Hayden , CS Ambrose , W Zeng , RE Walker . Shedding and immunogenicity of live attenuated influenza vaccine virus in subjects 5-49 years of age. Vaccine 2008;26(38):4940–4946.
10. PK Tosh , TG Boyce , GA Poland . Flu myths: dispelling the myths associated with live attenuated influenza vaccine. Mayo Clin Proc 2008;83(1):77–84.
12. T Vesikari , DM Fleming , JF Aristegui , et al.Safety, efficacy, and effectiveness of cold-adapted influenza vaccine-trivalent against community-acquired, culture-confirmed influenza in young children attending day care. Pediatrics 2006;118(6):2298–2312.
15. MJ Levin , LY Song , T Fenton , et al.Shedding of live vaccine virus, comparative safety, and influenza-specific antibody responses after administration of live attenuated and inactivated trivalent influenza vaccines to HIV-infected children. Vaccine 2008;26(33):4210–4217.
16. JC King Jr, J Treanor , PE Fast , et al.Comparison of the safety, vaccine virus shedding, and immunogenicity of influenza virus vaccine, trivalent, types A and B, live cold-adapted, administered to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-infected and non-HIV-infected adults. J Infect Dis 2000;181(2):725–728.
17. GJ Gorse , TZ O'Connor , SL Young , et al.Efficacy trial of live, cold-adapted and inactivated influenza virus vaccines in older adults with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a VA cooperative study. Vaccine 2003;21(17-18):2133–2144.
18. S Carr , KJ Allison , LA Van De Velde , et al.Safety and immunogenicity of live attenuated and inactivated influenza vaccines in children with cancer. J Infect Dis 204(10):1475–1482.
19. LA Jackson , SJ Holmes , PM Mendelman , L Huggins , I Cho , J Rhorer . Safety of a trivalent live attenuated intranasal influenza vaccine, FluMist, administered in addition to parenteral trivalent inactivated influenza vaccine to seniors with chronic medical conditions. Vaccine 1999;17(15-16):1905–1909.