This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
1. R Hillestad , J Bigelow , A Bower , et al. Can electronic medical record systems transform health care? potential health benefits, savings, and costs. Health Aff (Millwood) 2005;24(5):1103–1117.
2. A Shachak , M Hadas-Dayagi , A Ziv , S Reis . Primary care physicians' use of an electronic medical record system: a cognitive task analysis. J Gen Intern Med 2009;24(3):341–348.
3. RB Elson , DP Connelly . Computerized patient records in primary care: their role in mediating guideline-driven physician behavior change. Arch Fam Med 1995;4(8):698–705.
7. LE Douville , A Myers , MA Jackson , JD Lantos . Health care worker knowledge, attitudes, and beliefs regarding mandatory influenza vaccination. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 2010;164(1):33–37.
8. HM Babcock , N Gemeinhart , M Jones , WC Dunagan , KF Woeltje . Mandatory influenza vaccination of health care workers: translating policy to practice. Clin Infect Dis 2010;50(4):459–464.
9. FT Bourgeois , WW Simons , K Olson , JS Brownstein , KD Mandl . Evaluation of influenza prevention in the workplace using a personally controlled health record: randomized controlled trial. J Med Internet Res 2008;10(1):e5.
10. VL Hinrichsen , B Kruskal , MA O'Brien , TA Lieu , R Piatt . Using electronic medical records to enhance detection and reporting of vaccine adverse events. J Am Med Inform Assoc 2007;14(6):731–735.