This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
4. D Banta , W Oortwijn . Introduction: Health technology assessment and the European Union. Int J Technol Assess Health Care. 2000;16:299–302.
6. D Banta . The development of health technology assessment. Health Policy. 2003;63:121–132.
8. FP Cappuccio , P Oakeshott , P Strazzullo , SM Kerry . Application of Framingham risk estimates to ethnic minorities in United Kingdom and implications for primary prevention of heart disease in general practice: Cross sectional population based study. BMJ. 2002;325:1271–1274.
10. AJ Culyer , J Lomas . Deliberative processes and evidence-informed decision-making in health care: Do they work and how might we know? Evid Policy. 2006;2:357–371.
11. AS Detsky . Guidelines for economic analysis of pharmaceutical products: A draft for Ontario and Canada. Pharmacoeconomics. 1993;3:354–361.
12. MF Drummond , D Dubois , L Garattini , Current trends in the use of pharmacoeconomics and outcomes research in Europe. Value Health. 1999;2:323–332.
14. W Greiner , T Weijnen , M Nieuwenhuizen , A single European currency for EQ-5D health states. Results from a six-country study. Eur J Health Econ. 2003;4:222–231.
15. R Grieve , J Hutton , C Green . Selecting methods for the prediction of future events in cost-effectiveness models: A decision-framework and example from the cardiovascular field. Health Policy. 2003;64:311–324.
17. B Haynes . Can it work? Does it work? Is it worth it? The testing of healthcare interventions is evolving. BMJ. 1999;319:652–653.
19. J Hjelmgren , F Berggren , F Andersson . Health economic guidelines—similarities, differences and some implications. Value Health. 2001;4:225–250.
25. Y Juillet . Internationalization of regulatory requirements. Fundam Clin Pharmacol. 2003;17:21–25.
26. D McDaid . Co-ordinating health technology assessment in Canada: A European perspective. Health Policy. 2003;63:205–213.
27. D Menon , LA Topfer . Health technology assessment in Canada. A decade in review. Int J Technol Assess Health Care. 2000;16:896–902.
30. FW Rockfold . Industry perspectives on ICH guidelines. Stat Med. 2002;21:2949–2957.
32. F Sassi . The European way to health technology assessment. Int J Technol Assess Health Care. 2001;16:282–290.
33. RS Taylor , MF Drummond . Inclusion of cost effectiveness in licensing requirements of new drugs. BMJ. 2004;329:972–975.
34. A Watt , A Cameron , L Sturm , Rapid versus full systematic reviews: An inventory of current methods and practice in health technology assessment. Int J Technol Assess Health Care. 2008;24:133–139.