- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0020-8590 (Print), 1469-512X (Online)
- Editor: Dr Angelie Sens Internationaal Instituut voor Sociale Geschiedenis|Cruquiusweg 31|1019 AT Amsterdam|The Netherlands
- Editorial board
Latest research articles
Suggestions and Debates
- Writing histories in a time of commemoration: Ireland and Finland
- 05 December 2017,
- “I maintain that the analogy between Finland and Ireland is almost perfect” -Michael Collins At the end of 2017, with Ireland approaching the half-way mark of what is designated a “Decade of Centenaries,” a country at the opposite edge of northern Europe will celebrate a hundred years of nationhood.…...
- Reproduction in Blade Runner 2049
- 01 December 2017,
- Reproduction on Film, the recently published special issue of The British Journal for the History of Science, investigates the theme of biological reproduction...
- The historical significance of the 1966 Coleman Report
- 27 November 2017,
- This blog accompanies the Policy Forum on the 1966 Coleman Report published in History of Education Quarterly. For this History of Education Quarterly Policy Forum, we look at the historical significance of the 1966 Coleman Report from several different perspectives.…...