- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0020-8590 (Print), 1469-512X (Online)
- Editor: Dr Angelie Sens Internationaal Instituut voor Sociale Geschiedenis|Cruquiusweg 31|1019 AT Amsterdam|The Netherlands
- Editorial board
Latest research articles
Suggestions and Debates
- ASR Forum: Land Disputes and Displacement in Post-Conflict Africa. Questioning Boundaries and Belonging
- 18 November 2017,
- Conflict-related displacement is increasingly central in shaping land claims, property relations, and modes of belonging in the African continent. In settings...
- “Exegesis and Appropriation: Reading Rashi in Late Medieval Spain”
- 30 October 2017,
- The Commentary on the Torah of Rashi (Solomon ben Isaac; 1040–1105) stands out as the most widely studied and influential Hebrew Bible commentary ever composed.…...
- Revenge served cold: Was Scott of the Antarctic sabotaged by his angry deputy?
- 12 October 2017,
- On February 11, 1913, the world woke to the headline “Death of Captain Scott. Lost with four comrades. The Pole reached.…