- ISSN: 0020-8590 (Print), 1469-512X (Online)
- Editor: Dr Angelie Sens Internationaal Instituut voor Sociale Geschiedenis|Cruquiusweg 31|1019 AT Amsterdam|The Netherlands
- Editorial board
- Using third-party endorsements to build a brand’s reputation: The case of British chocolate
- 04 July 2017,
- This blog post is based on the author’s paper Building Reputation through Third-Party Endorsement: Fair Trade in British Chocolate, published in Business History...
- Forgotten Lives and Universal Lessons
- 03 July 2017,
- My book, Tax Law and Social Norms in Mandatory Palestine and Israel, emerged out of an interest I had, as a tax law teacher, in the history of tax avoidance...
- Q&A with Barbara Keys: Meet the Editorial Board for Modern American History
- 09 June 2017,
- For the latest entry of our blog series introducing the board members of the new Cambridge University Press journal, Modern American History, Barbara Keys shares...