- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0020-8590 (Print), 1469-512X (Online)
- Editor: Dr Angelie Sens Internationaal Instituut voor Sociale Geschiedenis|Cruquiusweg 31|1019 AT Amsterdam|The Netherlands
- Editorial board
- Revenge served cold: Was Scott of the Antarctic sabotaged by his angry deputy?
- 12 October 2017,
- On February 11, 1913, the world woke to the headline “Death of Captain Scott. Lost with four comrades. The Pole reached.…
- Holocaust Scholarship and Politics in the Public Sphere: Reexamining the Causes, Consequences, and Controversy of the Historikerstreit and the Goldhagen Debate
- 10 October 2017,
- Last year marked the anniversary of two of the most important scholarly debates about modern German history and the Holocaust: the so-called Historikerstreit...
- Pox populi: Study calculates 18th century syphilis rates for first time
- 18 September 2017,
- The unlikely coincidence of a local hospital record and a census led by a pioneering physician has enabled the first study charting rates of venereal disease...