1. Adams, DH, Clark, RA, Davies, MJ, de Lacey, S. A meta-analysis of sperm donation offspring health outcomes. J Dev Orig Health Dis. 2017; 8, 44–55.
2. Davies, MJ, Moore, VM, Willson, KJ, et al. Reproductive technologies and the risk of birth defects. N Engl J Med. 2012; 366, 1803–1813.
3. Gaudoin, M, Dobbie, R, Finlayson, A, et al. Ovulation induction/intrauterine insemination in infertile couples is associated with low-birth-weight infants. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 188, 611–616.
4. Hoy, J, Venn, A, Halliday, J, Kovacs, G, Waalwyk, K. Perinatal and obstetric outcomes of donor insemination using cryopreserved semen in Victoria, Australia. Hum Reprod. 1999; 14, 1760–1764.
5. Adams, D, Fernandez, R, Moore, V, et al. Sperm donation perinatal outcomes in an Australian population cohort. J Obstet Gynaecol Res. 2017; 43, 1830–1839.
6. Huang, D, Song, S, Liao, A. Short-term safety evaluation of the offspring conceived by 7272 artificial insemination cycles with donor spermatozoon. Andrologia. 2016; 48, 817–823.
7. Malchau, SS, Loft, A, Henningsen, AK, et al. Perinatal outcomes in 6,338 singletons born after intrauterine insemination in Denmark, 2007 to 2012: the influence of ovarian stimulation. Fertil Steril. 2014; 102, 1110–1116.
8. Poon, WB, Lian, WB. Perinatal outcomes of intrauterine insemination/clomiphene pregnancies represent an intermediate risk group compared with in vitro fertilisation/intracytoplasmic sperm injection and naturally conceived pregnancies. J Paediatr Child Health. 2013; 49, 733–740.
9. González-Comadran, M, Urresta Avila, J, Saavedra Tascón, A, et al. The impact of donor insemination on the risk of preeclampsia: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2014; 182, 160–166.
10. Zribi, N, Feki Chakroun, N, El Euch, H, et al. Effects of cryopreservation on human sperm deoxyribonucleic acid integrity. Fertil Steril.. 2010; 93, 159–166.