View all Google Scholar citations for this article.
View all citations for
this article on Scopus
1. Presidential Election Results by Congressional District, prepared by POLIDATA for the Cook Political Report, April 2013.
3. “Parallel Universes,” David Wasserman, National Journal, December 15, 2012. http://www.nationaljournal.com/member/magazine/why-republicans-have-a-lock-on-the-house-20121213?page=1
4. Vital Statistics on Congress, Table 2–19: Party-Line Voting in Presidential and Congressional Elections, 1956–2010.
5. Vital Statistics on Congress, Table 2–16: Ticket Splitting between Presidential and House Candidates, 1900–2012.
6. Vital Statistics on Congress, Tables 3–2 to 3–14: Campaign Finance in Congressional Elections.
Email your librarian or administrator to recommend adding this journal to your organisation's collection.
Full text views reflects the number of PDF downloads, PDFs sent to Google Drive, Dropbox and Kindle and HTML full text views.
Abstract views reflect the number of visits to the article landing page.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between <date>. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed