- Author(s):Tony McAleavy
- Available from: February 1998
A range of textbooks covering many of the options available on GCSE history specifications.
Send a Query×
The Arab-Israeli Conflict is full colour throughout, highly illustrated and include a range of activities to motivate students.
- The conflict today
- Palestine and the Jews – from biblical to modern times
- The rise of Zionism
- Nazi Germany and the foundation of Israel
- The first Arab–Israeli War
- The origins of the Palestinian refugee problem
- The Suez crisis and the Sinai campaign
- Review: the early days of the Israeli–Palesinian conflict
- 1967 – the Six Day War
- Yom Kippur
- The PLO
- Peace with Egypt, war in Lebanon
- Israel – a divided society?
- Israel and the superpowers
- The Intifada and the 1993 peace agreement
- Review: Israel and the Palestinians since 1967.
Latest newsAll news
13 June 2019
Cambridge IGCSE science project work tips for teachers
Looking to get your Cambridge IGCSE science class doing more project work?
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×