- Subject(s):Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Gary Skinner, Ken Crafer, Melissa Turner, Ann Skinner
- Available from: No date available
Resources tailored to the Cambridge IGCSE® (0680) and O Level (5014) Environmental Management syllabuses, for first examination in 2019.
Send a Query×
Cambridge IGCSE® and O Level Environmental Management Workbook is tailored to the IGCSE (0680) and O Level (5014) Environmental Management syllabuses for first examination in 2019, and is endorsed for learner support by Cambridge International Examinations. The workbook provides varied exercises that encourage students to practise the knowledge and skills they need for the course. Answers to all exercises can be found on the teacher's resource CD-ROM.
Endorsed for learner support by Cambridge International Examinations, so teachers and students can feel confident that the workbook meets students’ needs.
Contains varied exercises throughout to help students to build vital skills of information handling, analysis and evaluation and making judgements.
Answers to all questions are found at the back of the book.
- Skills in environmental management
- 1. Rocks and minerals and their exploitation
- 2. Energy and the environment
- 3. Agriculture and the environment
- 4. Water and its management
- 5. Oceans and fisheries
- 6. Managing natural hazards
- 7. The atmosphere and human activities
- 8. Human population
- 9. Natural ecosystems and human activities
- Answers to exercises.
Latest newsAll news
24 April 2019
Engaging your Latin Students: How to Embrace New Approaches
Stuck on ways to engage your Latin students? Andrew O’Brien talks about how he used...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×