Alerts terms and conditions
20% off Ts and Cs
To receive 20% off your next online purchase sign up to Cambridge Alerts at www.cambridge.org/alerts_new
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• To be eligible for the 20% discount off online purchases of Cambridge Academic and Professional books participants must successfully sign up to the Cambridge Alerts email service and select their subjects.
• The discount offer is NOT applicable to eBook purchases.
• The discount offer is not valid in the Asia region.
• This discount only applies to new sign ups and will only be available to each participant only once.
• The discount will be applied to your account automatically.
• The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is not available to trade customers.
• By signing up to Cambridge Alerts you are permitting Cambridge University Press to contact you from time to time with details of Cambridge products and services that may be of interest to you, either through Cambridge Alerts or through other marketing emails.
• By signing up to Cambridge Alerts you are permitting Cambridge University Press to transfer your personal details to other Cambridge University Press branches throughout the world, namely America, Australia and Asia. You should be aware that some branches of Cambridge University Press are in countries which do not have data protection laws. However Cambridge University Press will only share your data with another branch if it best covers your normal country of work.
• Employees of Cambridge University Press and associated companies will not be eligible to participate.
• These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England.
• Signing up to Cambridge Alerts constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions