Out of Print
Looking for an inspection copy?
This title is not currently available on inspection
One of a series discussing topics of interest in theatre studies from theoretical, methodological, philosophical and historical perspectives. The books are aimed at drama and theatre teachers, advanced students in schools and colleges, arts authorities, actors, playwrights, critics and directors.
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: October 1996
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9780521565028
- length: 105 pages
- dimensions: 247 x 174 x 7 mm
- weight: 0.228kg
- availability: Unavailable - out of print August 2005
Table of Contents
1. Electrifying fragments: madonna and postmodern performance
2. Theatre in the services of health education: case studies from Uganda
3. Under the sign of the onion: intracultural negotiations in theatre
4. Tell me when it hurts: the 'theatre of cruelty' season, thirty years on
5. John Osborne and the myth of anger
6. Imperial transgressions: the ideology of Drury Lane pantomine in the late nineteenth century
7. Ta'will of action: the new world performance laboratory's persian cycle
8. The lewes bonfire festival
NTQ reports and announcements
NTQ book reviews.
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website. Your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×
Are you sure you want to delete your account?
This cannot be undone.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×