Out of Print
Looking for an inspection copy?
This title is not currently available on inspection
New Theatre Quarterly provides an international forum where theatrical scholarship and practice can meet, and where prevailing dramatic assumptions can be subjected to vigorous critical questioning.
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: February 2000
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9780521655965
- length: 143 pages
- dimensions: 247 x 175 x 9 mm
- weight: 0.29kg
- contains: 8 b/w illus.
- availability: Unavailable - out of print September 2006
Table of Contents
1. A milestone for the millennium: one hundred issues and onwards
2. A theatre of uncertainties: science and history in Michael Frayn's 'Copenhagen'
3. Moving in the cityscape: performance and the embodied experience of the Flaneur
4. The dandy and the dowager: Oscar Wilde and audience resistance
5. Making the words count: towards an analytical database of theatre reviews
6. NTQ book reviews
7. 'Theatre Quarterly' and 'New Theatre Quarterly': an annotated contents and author index, 1971–1999.
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website. Your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×
Are you sure you want to delete your account?
This cannot be undone.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×