Originally published in 1942, this book presents the content of the Lees Knowles Lectures for that year, which were delivered by Major-General G. M. Lindsay at Trinity College, Cambridge. This book will be of value to anyone with an interest in military strategy and the history of warfare.
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: July 2014
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9781107418844
- length: 126 pages
- dimensions: 203 x 127 x 8 mm
- weight: 0.15kg
- availability: Available
Table of Contents
1. Features and fundamentals
2. The employment of armoured and mechanized forces in the offensive
3. The German doctrine of armoured war and the defensive-offensive battle
4. The defence of Britain and the civil front
5. The united front for total war.
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website. Your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×
Are you sure you want to delete your account?
This cannot be undone.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×