Managing Change: Enquiry and Action, Australasian edition offers a fresh perspective of change theory with contemporary examples providing students with the tools they need to navigate the complexities of change within organisations. The book features notions of innovation, disruption and agile learning that are necessary in an intensified business world. Using an enquiry-action framework, the text is separated into three parts: diagnosing, explaining and enacting to combine theory with the practical tools needed to understand and manage change. Cases reinforce student understanding and focus on actions and outcomes while a selection of fifteen extended cases bring different concepts together. Written by leading professionals, Managing Change: Enquiry and Action, Australasian Edition is an essential resource for students looking to develop a strong skills base that can be employed in practice.Read more
- Managing Change is not wedded to a single model to explain different approaches to change and therefore provides a balanced treatment of alternatives, giving students a deeper understanding of the principles of change
- Has discrete chapters on innovation, understanding the change context and choosing/adopting an approach to change
- Twenty-one mini-cases and fifteen extended cases along with a website which includes guided responses to end of chapter and extended cases questions from the book and extra material
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9781316639252
- length: 416 pages
- dimensions: 247 x 174 x 15 mm
- weight: 0.72kg
- availability: Available in limited markets only
Table of Contents
Part I. Foundations:
1. Practising change management
2. Current approach: concepts and framework
Part II. Diagnosing:
4. Understanding the change context: internal and external factors
5. Clarity and ambiguity
6. Engagement and vitality
7. Stakeholder positioning and dynamics
8. Culture, habits and unlearning
Part III. Enacting Change:
9. Choosing/adopting an approach to change
10. Changing structure
11. Identity and change
12. Choosing customers and competitors
13. Changing processes
14. Aligning people and activities
15. Learning and developing
16. Conversations and stories
Part IV. Explaining:
17. Developing and interpreting evidence
18. The enquiry-action framework in practice
Part V. Extended Cases.
Find resources associated with this titleYour search for '' returned .
Type Name Unlocked * Format Size
This title is supported by one or more locked resources. Access to locked resources is granted exclusively by Cambridge University Press to lecturers whose faculty status has been verified. To gain access to locked resources, lecturers should sign in to or register for a Cambridge user account.
Please use locked resources responsibly and exercise your professional discretion when choosing how you share these materials with your students. Other lecturers may wish to use locked resources for assessment purposes and their usefulness is undermined when the source files (for example, solution manuals or test banks) are shared online or via social networks.
Supplementary resources are subject to copyright. Lecturers are permitted to view, print or download these resources for use in their teaching, but may not change them or use them for commercial gain.
If you are having problems accessing these resources please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email email@example.comRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website. Your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×
Are you sure you want to delete your account?
This cannot be undone.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×