The following Terms and Conditions apply to the New York Review of Books prize draw run between 15th March 2018 and 31st March 2018.
By taking part in this prize draw you agree to the Terms and Conditions below.
1. This prize draw is run by the Chancellor, Masters and Scholars of the University of Cambridge acting through its department, Cambridge University Press at University Printing House, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge, CB2 8BS, UK (‘Cambridge’).
2. In order to enter the prize draw, entrants must leave their name, email address, job title, subject preferences, and countries of residence in the space provided in the survey. Incomplete entries will not be accepted.
3. The prize will be $100 worth of Cambridge University Press books.
4. All entries must be received by 31 March 2018. Entries received after this date will not be included in the draw but data may still be used as per these Terms and Conditions.
5. Entrants must be 18 or over and only one entry per person will be accepted.
6. The draw shall be conducted within two (2) weeks of the closing date.
7. Three entries drawn at random by Cambridge will receive the prize and the winner will be notified by email. If a winner cannot be contacted within two (2) weeks of the draw date their prize shall be forfeited and Cambridge will redraw a replacement winning entry.
8. Only winners will be contacted.
9. Cambridge reserves the right to cancel prize draws at any time. No notification will be entered into.
10. Cambridge reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) at any time.
11. Prize(s) are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged by winners for cash or credit or any other product.
12. If local delivery of any prize is unavailable or not possible, we reserve the right to cancel the winning entry and redraw a replacement winning entry.
13. Cambridge accepts no liability towards the prizes. They are supplied “as is” with no express guarantee as to their suitability.
14. By entering the prize draw you are permitting Cambridge to contact you from time to time with details of products and services that may be of interest to you. You have the option to unsubscribe if you wish to do so.
15. By entering the prize draw you are permitting other Cambridge University Press branches to contact you from time to time with details of other Cambridge products and services that may be of interest to you. However Cambridge University Press will only share your data internally with other branches.
17. Employees of Cambridge University Press, or their associated companies, and employees of any agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw are not eligible to participate.
18. Cambridge reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it believes, in its sole discretion, to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions
19. Entry into this prize draw constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
20. Cambridge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.