- English Language Learning
- Business, Professional and Vocational
- Cambridge English for the Media
Cambridge English for the Media
Student's Book with Audio CD
1 Paperback, 1 CD-Audio
Cambridge English for the Media develops the communication skills and specialist English language knowledge of media students and professionals, enabling them to work more confidently and effectively.
Covering a range of media-related fields including newspapers, television, radio and marketing, the eight standalone units enable students to concentrate on the areas that are most relevant to them. As well as teaching specialist language, the course also develops job-specific skills such as writing headlines, producing advertisements and preparing a pitch. Authentic teaching materials such as newspaper articles and blogs help prepare learners for real working life.
Comprehensive teacher's notes are available online.
- Authentic teaching materials such as newspaper articles, adapted film scripts, advertisements and blogs help prepare learners for real working life.
- Covering a range of media-related fields and topics, this flexible course can be used either as a complete programme or to supplement general or business English courses.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Communication Skills in English for the Medical Practitioner
Good Practice is a course for doctors and medical students who need to communicate with patients in English; the course can be used in the classroom or for self-study.Authors: Marie McCullagh, Ros WrightEnglish Type: British EnglishCEF Level: B2 - C1Publication date: April 2008
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×