- English Language Learning
- Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation
- Tree or Three? 2nd Edition
Tree or Three?
Student's Book and Audio CD
An Elementary Pronunciation Course
Temporarily unavailable - no date available
1 Paperback, 1 CD-Audio
Enjoyable pronunciation practice of English sounds, word stress and intonation for beginner-level students.
Now in full colour and with updated artwork, this revised edition of Tree or Three? retains its simplicity and straightforward syllabus. The emphasis on minimal pairs, which made the original edition so popular, makes pronunciation practice light-hearted and accessible.
* Clear rubrics for exercises with answer key and improved navigation make the material even more user-friendly.
* Each unit offers comprehensive practice of sounds, with additional work on stress and intonation.
* The accompanying audio CDs give lots of listening and pronunciation practice.
This pack contains the second edition of Tree or Three? and a set of 3 audio CDs.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
A Course for Pre-intermediate Learners
A comprehensive coverage of all aspects of English pronunciation.Author: Martin HewingsEnglish Type: British English
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×