- Author(s):Andy Cooke, Jean Martin
- Available from: September 2002
Science resources to support the pre-2008 Key Stage 3 QCA Scheme of Work.
Send a Query×
Year 7 is an engaging Class Book that meet the needs of both teachers and pupils for the pre-2008 Science Strategy and Framework for Key Stage 3. The differentiated questions build thinking skills and Scientific Enquiry is intergrated throughout.
Comprehensive Teacher File available both as a ring binder and in adaptable form on CD-ROM. The Teacher File includes worksheets at three levels – support, main and extension – for use in class, for homework and for practicals. It also contains answers to the Class Book questions and activities based on the Unit Summaries.
- Unit 7A Cells: the body's building bricks
- Unit 7B Reproduction
- Unit 7C Environment and feeding relationships
- Unit 7D Variation and classification
- Unit 7E Acids and alkalis
- Unit 7F Simple chemical reactions
- Unit 7G Particle model: solids, liquids and gases
- Unit 7H Solutions
- Unit 7I Energy resources
- Unit 7J Electrical circuits
- Unit 7K Forces and their effects
- Unit 7L The Solar System
- Scientific investigations
Latest newsAll news
13 November 2019
Three approaches to differentiation in primary science
Try these out in your class wherever you are in the curriculum.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×