Common Mistakes at Proficiency...and How to Avoid Them
This invaluable little book highlights the real mistakes that students make in the exam - and shows how to avoid them. Based on analysis of thousands of exam scripts, each unit targets a key problem area. Clear explanations and exercises help students to use the language accurately. Regular tests offer students a further opportunity to check and consolidate what they have learnt.
* Highlights common mistakes that learners really make
* Based on analysis of thousands of exam scripts
* Short, snappy explanations focus on key problem areas
* Includes exam-style exercises
- Based on real mistakes identified in analysis of over 10,000 exam papers it shows students how to avoid common mistakes.
- Short, snappy explanations of typical errors save time and enable students to focus on the real key problem areas.
- Includes exam-style exercises in order to familiarize students with the style of exercises they will find in the exam.
- Includes regular tests so students can consolidate learning and build confidence
Also in this subject
Grammar and Beyond Level 2
Student's Book, Online Workbook, and Writing Skills Interactive Pack
Based on extensive research, Grammar and Beyond ensures that students study accurate information about grammar and apply it in their own speech and writing.Authors: Randi Reppen, Lawrence J. Zwier, Harry Holden, Neta Simpkins Cahill, Hilary Hodge, Elizabeth Iannotti, Robyn Brinks Lockwood, Kathryn O'Dell, Susan Hills, Caren ShoupEnglish Type: American EnglishCEF Level: A2 - B1Publication date: June 2014
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×