- Format:Mixed media product
- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Gillian Nightingale
- Available from: November 2016
This edition of our successful series to support the Cambridge IGCSE Physics syllabus (0625) is fully updated for the revised syllabus for first examination from 2016.
Send a Query×
The Cambridge IGCSE® Physics Practical Teacher's Guide complements the Practical Workbook, helping teachers to include more practical work in lessons. Specific support is provided for each of the carefully designed investigations to save teachers' time. The Teacher's Guide contains advice about planning investigations, guidance about safety considerations, differentiated learning suggestions to support students who might be struggling and to stretch the students who are most able as well as answers to all the questions in the Workbook. The Teacher's Guide also includes a CD-ROM containing model data to be used in instances when an investigation cannot be carried out.
- Table of contents
- 1. Making measurements
- 2. Describing motion
- 3. Forces and motion
- 4. Turning effects of forces
- 5. Forces and matter
- 6. Energy transformations and energy transfers
- 7. Energy resources
- 8. Work and power
- 9. The kinetic model of matter
- 10. Thermal properties of matter
- 11. Thermal (heat) energy transfers
- 12. Sound
- 13. Light
- 14. Properties of waves
- 15. Spectra
- 16. Magnetism
- 17. Static electricity
- 18. Electrical quantities
- 19. Electric circuits
- 20. Electromagnetic forces
- 21. Electromagnetic induction
- 22. The nuclear atom
- 23. Radioactivity
- CDROM. Model data
Latest newsAll news
02 July 2019
What is assessment for learning and what are the benefits?
Have you heard a lot about AfL but don't completely understand it? You're not alone!
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×