- Author(s):Paul Fannon, Vesna Kadelburg, Ben Woolley, Stephen Ward
- Available from: April 2016
This is a series of fully worked solutions manuals for Mathematics Standard Level for the IB Diploma and Mathematics Higher Level for the IB Diploma.
Send a Query×
This solutions manual for Mathematics Standard Level for the IB Diploma contains approximately 750 fully worked solutions to the colour-coded examination-style questions contained in the coursebook. The solutions manual details one method of solving the problem, with comments to give additional explanations where required.
The detailed approach demonstrates the steps taken help students with learning how to tackle a problem and with revision.
Worked solutions provide teachers with explanations to problems that can be issued to students to assist classroom learning.
- 1. Quadratic functions
- 2. Exponents and logarithms
- 3. Algebraic structures
- 4. The theory of functions
- 5. Transformations of graphs
- 6. Sequences and series
- 7. Binomial expansion
- 8. Circular measure and trigonometric functions
- 9. Trigonometric equations and identities
- 10. Geometry of triangles and circles
- 11. Vectors
- 12. Basic differentiation and its applications
- 13. Basic integration and its applications
- 14. Further differentiation
- 15. Further integration
- 16. Summarising data
- 17. Probability
- 18. Probability distributions
- 19. Questions crossing chapters
Latest newsAll news
21 August 2019
Identifying paragraph topics… in Tenerife
Take your students on a trip to Tenerife with our paragraph activity for Cambridge IGCSE...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×