- English Language Learning
- Cambridge Idioms Dictionary 2nd Edition
Cambridge Idioms Dictionary
Other available formats:
This new edition of the Cambridge Idioms Dictionary explains over 7,000 idioms current in British, American and Australian English, helping learners to understand them and use them with confidence.
* Fully updated with new idioms, e.g. think outside the box, play out of your skin, the new black
* New, attractive page layout with idioms in colour for easy reference
* Clear explanations and example sentences for every idiom
* Most common idioms highlighted so students know which to learn
* Topic section covering useful language areas, e.g. agreeing and disagreeing, telling stories
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Diccionario Bilingüe Cambridge Spanish-English
A Spanish-English bilingual dictionary specifically written to meet the needs of Spanish learners of English.CEF Level: A1 - B1Publication date: March 2009
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×