- Subject(s):Business Studies
- Qualification:Cambridge AS and A Level
- Author(s):Peter Stimpson, Peter Joyce
- Available from: February 2017
Cambridge International AS and A Level Business Revision Guide helps students apply their knowledge, understanding and skills to succeed in their course.
Send a Query×
This endorsed Cambridge International AS and A Level Business Revision Guide has been designed to further develop students’ skills for the Cambridge International AS and A Level Business course. Revised to meet the latest syllabus (9609) this book is packed full of guidance to reinforce students’ understanding and skills to succeed in their course. Written by experienced examiners this Revision Guide is perfect for international learners and accompanies the Cambridge International AS and A Level Business Coursebook (third edition).
Explains important subject content, concepts and techniques step-by-step to help students consolidate their learning.
Activities throughout to check progress with the answers at the end of the book.
Example answers with examiner commentary helps students improve their responses.
Helpful exam-style questions.
Key terms to highlight definitions of business terminology for quick reference.
Includes tips for successful revision techniques to help students avoid common pitfalls.
- Unit 1. Business and its Environment: 1. Enterprise
- 2. Business structure
- 3. Size of business
- 4. Business objectives
- 5. Stakeholders in a business
- 6. Business structure (A Level)
- 7. Size of business (A Level)
- 8. External influences on business activity (A Level)
- 9. External economic influences on business behaviour (A Level)
- Unit 2. People in Organisations: 10. Management and leadership
- 11. Motivation
- 12. Human resource management
- 13. Further human resource management (A Level)
- 14. Organisation structure (A Level)
- 15. Business communication (A Level)
- Unit 3. Marketing: 16. What is marketing?
- 17. Market research
- 18. The marketing mix – product and price
- 19. The marketing mix – promotion and place
- 20. Marketing planning (A Level)
- 21. Globalisation and international marketing (A Level)
- Unit 4. Operations and Project Management: 22. The nature of operations
- 23. Operations planning
- 24. Inventory management
- 25. Capacity utilisation (A Level)
- 26. Lean production and quality management (A Level)
- 27. Project management (A Level)
- Unit 5. Finance and Accounting: 28. Business finance and its sources
- 29. Costs
- 30. Accounting fundamentals
- 31. Forecasting and managing cash flows
- 32. Costs (A Level)
- 33. Budgets (A Level)
- 34. Contents of published accounts (A Level)
- 35. Analysis of published accounts (A Level)
- 36. Investment appraisal (A Level)
- Unit 6. Strategic Management: 37. What is strategic management? (A Level)
- 38. Strategic analysis (A Level)
- 39. Strategic choice (A Level)
- 40. Strategic implementation (A Level)
- 41. Answers
Latest newsAll news
25 March 2020
Keeping well and coping – five tips for educators and their students
Mindfulness tips from a Professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×